|SheldonCooper||Date: Saturday, 14-May-31, 8:35 PM | Message # 1|
- During prep day, scout bases that you think you can defeat and develop a strategy how to attack it.
- Edit your war base such that the storages are outside your walls and the defenses are inside. Remember in clan wars, you dont loose any resources. The storages have high hit points that you can use as shield/distraction for enemy troops to attack first while you shoot them down.
- Build your best troops and spells per your strategy (dragon raid, hogs with heals, etc.) Plan your sequence of troop deployment, where and when.
- If you know there are members with higher level of troops than you, DO NOT DONATE troops to the clan castles on the WAR MAP.
- Ask for strategy advice from more experience players in the clan if you don't know how to attack your targetted base.
- Always take care of enemy clan castle troops and heroes by luring them out to areas not within the reach of enemy defenses.
- You must use both attacks in the clan war. If not, please let an elder or a co-leader now prior to war that you may not be able to use both attacks.
- Inactive members during clan wars may result in getting kicked out from the clan.
- Absolutely NO TH SNIPING! This will automatically get you kicked out of the clan!
- Your recommended target might not be the ideal base for you to attack. Scout 3 or 4 bases higher than your recommended and check if you can challenge those bases and win a star. If you are not sure, ask a co-leader or leader for advice.
- Don’t attack a base thats already being 2/3 starred
- If a base is already attacked with no stars or just 1 star, make sure you watch the replays of previous attacks on the base and try to strategize. Watch for the enemy CC troops composition and where the bombs, traps, hidden teslas, hidden air mines are.
- Provide moral support to your clan mates and give recognition to any valiant efforts exerted by a clan mate.
- Review attacks that have failed and turn the negative into a learning experience by looking for areas of improvement that you can suggest, what and what not to do next time.
Good luck in war!